Misterton PC Agenda 16.11.2021
Councillors are summoned to a meeting of the Parish Council
To be held on Tuesday, 16th November 2021, 18.30, Misterton WI Hall, Middle Street, Misterton
Signed, L Stobbs (Clerk)
Important notes for members of the public
- Please note current Covid-19 restrictions/guidance in place at the time of the meeting will apply.
- This meeting will be voice recorded purely for administration purposes of typing up minutes and will be deleted as soon as minutes are produced.
Public Open Session
10 minute session to give residents the opportunity to indicate interests in the agenda items/put questions to Council that may be answered at a later date/become a future agenda item.
- Apologies for Absence
- Code of Conduct and Declarations of Interest
- Minutes of the last meetings
To review and resolve the minutes of the meeting held on 19th October 2021 are a true and accurate record
- Matters arising from minutes
a. Report from County Councillor & District Councillor
b. Report from Chairman of the Parish Council & Misterton Recreation Field Trust
|Please see SSDC planning portal for full documentation relating to applications. Please note that the Parish Council is a Statutory Consultee for planning applications and does not make decisions on any application. Recommendations and comments from this Council will be fed to South Somerset District Council which is the Planning Authority and issues the decision notices on all applications.|
- Planning including applications currently in circulation/determinations
a. APPLICATIONS: none at time of agenda publication
b. DETERMINATIONS: none at time of agenda publication
- Highways & Footpaths
a. To consider future works for the Parish Ranger including
b. To consider if a speed indicator device is needed.
c. To receive an update on the drains on Knowle Lane.
d. For information only: Traffic Restriction Order 2021 – Road markings in Misterton have been agreed to go ahead as planned in original plan.
a. To make arrangements for carrying out monthly cemetery inspections
b. To receive an update on the gateposts project
c. To receive an update on the Queen’s Jubilee Beacon and meeting with landowner
d. To agree purchase of Missing dog poo bin on Station Road
e. To agree formal response to the Policy Consultation Briefing regarding cemetery Environmental Permitting Regulations.
- MERT working group
a. To receive an update on proposal to produce a wallet card to be distributed to residents.
- Finance & Procedure
a. To agree invoices for payment, note regular payments, receipts and bank reconciliation (including budget vs spend update)
b. To agree cost for Village Hall defibrillator battery pads due for renewal January 2022.
c. To discuss the possibility of changing banks due to HSBC’s new charges.
- Closure of Misterton School
- Items for the next meeting – to be submitted to the Clerk at least seven days ahead of the meeting
- Next meeting – Tuesday 14th December 2021, 6.30pm at Misterton WI Hall
Confidential Item – Exclusion of Press and Public
Clerk to Misterton Parish Council
07841 116986 or email@example.com