Misterton PC Agenda 02.06.20
MISTERTON PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to a remote meeting of the Parish Council
To be held on Tuesday, 2nd June 2020, 18.30, via Zoom
Signed, K Sheehan, Clerk and RFO
Important notes for members of the public
- Members of the public who wish to attend the Council meeting are kindly requested to contact the Clerk (details below) before 9am on the day of the meeting, where they will be given the details of how to join the remote meeting.
- TO assist with the smooth running of the meeting, members of the public are kindly asked to submit their questions via email in advance.
- The meeting may be recorded for the purposes of assisting with writing minutes. Recordings will be deleted once minutes have been written.
- Apologies for Absence
- Code of Conduct and Declarations of Interest
- Finance & Procedure
- To agree invoices for payment and note regular payments, latest bank reconciliation and receipts
- To consider the report of the Internal Auditor for 19/20
- To approve the Annual Governance Statements for 19/20
- To approve the Accounts and End of Year Bank Reconciliation 19/20
- To approve the Accounting Statements for 19/20
- Arrangements for the next meeting
To review the arrangements for the next Parish Council meeting (due mid July) in accordance with the relevant Government guidance closer to the time.
Clerk to Misterton Parish Council
07841 116986 or firstname.lastname@example.org