Misterton PC Agenda – 19.01.2021
MISTERTON PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to a remote meeting of the Parish Council
To be held on Tuesday, 19th January 2021, 18.30, via Zoom
Signed, K Sheehan, Clerk and RFO
Important notes for members of the public
• In accordance with latest NALC advice, joining details for the meeting are published as follows:
• Meeting ID: 437 540 6960 Passcode: 8DNWkC
• If members of the public wish to raise an issue/ask a question, it would be helpful to have advance notice, otherwise questions may be referred to the Clerk to research and answer at a later date;
• The meeting may be recorded for the purposes of assisting with writing minutes. Recordings will be deleted once minutes have been written.
Public Open Session – 10 minute session to give residents the opportunity to indicate interests in the agenda items/put questions to Council that may be answered at a later date/become a future agenda item.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Code of Conduct and Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of the last meetings To review and resolve the minutes of the meeting held on 15th December and to correct an error in the minutes of the EGM held on 1st December.
4. Matters arising from minutes
a. Report from County Councillor & District Councillor
b. Report from Chairman of the Parish Council & Misterton Recreation Field Trust
6. Planning including applications currently in circulation/determinations
a. APPLICATIONS – None at time of agenda publication
b. DETERMINATIONS – None at time of agenda publication
c. To consider a proposal to withdraw from the joint Neighbourhood Plan with Crewkerne Town Council
7. Highways & Footpaths
a. To consider future works for the Parish Ranger
Please see SSDC planning portal for full documentation relating to applications. Please note that the Parish Council is a Statutory Consultee for planning applications and does not make decisions on any application. Recommendations and comments from this Council will be fed to South Somerset District Council which is the Planning Authority and issues the decision notices on all applications.
a. To receive the Cemetery inspection report
9. Finance & Procedure
a. To agree invoices for payment, note regular payments, receipts and bank reconciliation
b. To consider budget requirements for the 2021/22 financial year and set the precept
c. To agree the purchase of replacement defibrillator consumables
10. Items for the next meeting – to be submitted to the Clerk at least seven days ahead of the meeting
11. Next meeting – Tuesday 16th February 2021 to be held remotely, via Zoom
Clerk to Misterton Parish Council
07841 116986 or firstname.lastname@example.org